These muffins are delicious. Original recipe here.
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
3/4 c white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 c vegetable oil
~1/3 c milk
1 c blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400F
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients
3. Put the oil and egg together in a 1c measure, top off with milk.
4. Mix milk, oil and egg into the dry ingredients
5. Fold in blueberries
6. Portion into 8 greased or lined cupcake tins
1/4 c white sugar
1/6 c all-purpose flour
1/8 c butter, cubed
heaping 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Mix topping ingredients with a fork
2. Sprinkle or spread over the batter
andddd BAKE. ~20-25 minutes.
Then enjoy a delicious warm blueberry muffin breakfast.